Friday, April 8, 2011

ikea shopping spree..

on tuesday i went to ikea with my mom, my sisters molly and julie and my niece and nephew.. we had a ton of fun walking around and looking at all the beautiful displays! and it only took us around 3 and a 1/2 hours to get through it all! we all came away with lots of goodies and ended up spending around $650 dollars (yikes!) between the four of us!.. actually five (our sister in montana had us buy some stuff for her since she doesn't have an ikea there). here's what i came home with..

kassett dvd boxes
these are going to be perfect for keeping my collection
of dvd's organized and looking beautiful!


ekby bjarnum wall shelf
i have been wanting to put a shelf up in my room for about two
or three years now.. a place to hold all my make-up
and once i install the mirror i purchased right above it,
putting on my make-up in the morning is about to get
a whole lot more fun!


glenn bar stool
i'm soo excited about this gorgeous chair. it's comfy
and looks fabulous and pretty in my room.
it goes with the shelf.. a place for me to sit while
i put on my make-up every morning. i love it!



xoxo mandie

No comments:

Post a Comment